Henkerman® is a Brisbane-based high-end Clothes Hanger brand and we are looking to collaborate with talented creative artists. We have created a competition in which we are selecting 10 Queensland-based creative artists to participate. So whether you're a photographer, videographer, graphic designer, writer, musician, poet, artist or anyone similar - we would love to gain your interest to enter.
Request to Enter Submissions
Start: Wednesday 6th January, 2016
Close: Sunday 24th January, 2016
Notification of successful entrants: Thursday 21st January, 2016
Competition Running Dates
Starts: Monday the 25th January at 10am
Closes: Sunday the 7th February at 5pm
Submissions must be received by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Winners Announced: Friday the 12 February, 2016
Winner receives a 25 Pack of a choice of Men's or Women's Henkerman® Hangers valued at $475 + a $250 Cash Prize + sharing via Company Social Media channels with mentions of the winners name.
Terms & Conditions
1. All successful competition entrants will receive a set of 6 Men's, Women's or Mixed Hanger Sets (their choice) to use for the photo shoot, video or other creative piece. All entrants get to keep these hangers for their private use following the competition as a token of appreciation for their participation. These hangers are valued at $110.
2. All entries must represent the brands style, sophistication, elegance and class and appeal to the target audience - well off, stylish men and women aged 25-55.
3. We are looking for entries that are creative, catchy, memorable, suit the brand and are totally worth sharing online. Photographic entries should be between 10-20 high quality photos. Video Entries should not be more than 1 minute in duration. All other creative works accepted however should be easily shareable online.
4. Following the competition close on the 7th February and notification of official receipt of the work by the judging panel, entrants will be given the 'OK' and encouraged to share their creative works online amongst their social networks. The popularity of the shared materials and positive feedback to Henkerman can also influence the selection of Winner - so this will be an important step.
5. Henkerman's CEO and team will comprise the official judging panel. All entrants will be notified of the result via email and provided a link to the winner's entry.
6. All entrants agree to give Henkerman® an unlimited licence to share, use and distribute competition content for it's commercial purposes both online or offline into the future.
7. All questions relating to the competition either in advance, during or following, can be addressed to the 'Henkerman Judging Panel' via email: email@example.com.
How to Enter
If you are interested in being selected for the competition, please provide your details below, an indication of the type of submission you would create and a link to your creative portfolio. We may also be in touch with further questions. Final submission for possible selection in the competition ends on Wednesday the 20th January. All successful entrants will be notified by Thursday the 21st January.